We are a new fast-growing B2B prop-tech company looking to grow 5x by the close of 2022. Our business is looking to provide a fresh new approach to how businesses get access to property investment opportunities. Our customers include property developers, land agents, architects and planners, all of which engage with the platform in different ways.
So, do you work in sales, want to work for a profitable start-up, get in-depth knowledge into high-performance tech and real estate... read on.
We're looking for someone to join SearchLand as an experienced sales representative. The position will require customer outreach, running new starter demos, and converting users to the platform. As a startup, we are looking for someone who can work closely with our existing Sales manager to help streamline our sales process.
Your day to day responsibilities
- Customer outreach, phone/video calls
- Run 30-minute demos of SearchLand
- Advise customers on how to leverage the platform for their business
- Collect, organise and report back on feedback on a weekly basis
- Liaise with wider team and founders to support your role
- Identify potential customer red flags such as dissatisfied users
- Freedom to implement your own sales process (within our best practice customer journey guideline)
- Identify where the self-service sales can be improved
- Attend after-work networking events
- Take ownership of SearchLands x5 growth by 2023.
- Presentation skills, both in-person and virtually
- B2B sales experience (ideally 2+ years)
- Genuine interest property, land and investment
- Familiarity with CRM software such as HubSpot (training provided)
- Flexible approach to work.
Nice to have
- Experience in a planning/real estate related field (i.e. town planning, architecture, agency, construction etc.)
- Experience in working with SAAS businesses
- Examples of independent projects/side hustles (this is a very nice to have).
Why work with SearchLand
- Start-up culture
- A unique insight into the planning and real estate industry. You’ll be speaking with businesses of all shapes and sizes in the industry and helping them solve their problems
- Be part of the foundation of a growing company that is in its first year of business
- Upskill your professional competencies, from sales & marketing to software development.
- Base salary £30k - £40k
- OTE £60-80k.
- Remote work available
- £500 personal growth fund
- Property development training days
- Support on your own property investment journey
- Extremely flexible over location and hours
- Ability to get involved in an early-stage startup with huge potential
- 28 paid holiday days (including national holidays)
- Unlimited unpaid holiday days
- First interview - Intro with Founder/head of sales
- 30-minute exercise into critiquing our existing sales process followed by
- Second interview - customer-focused competency test.
Working from home
- Depending on the applicant's needs we can offer fully remote working
- We have an office in central London which will be open 5 days a week for use if wanted/needed
Location: 65 Goswell Rd, London EC1V 7EN